Thursday, June 17, 2010

More on the Beautiful (and Talented!) People


This beautiful woman is Liz Martin. Notice that Liz is wearing a Twelfth House Designs pendant (which she makes look very good!). Liz was kind enough to send me this picture of her lovely self, which not only helps substantiate my claim that I have the most beautiful customers, but I am especially flattered at her patronage because Liz is herself an artist.

As an artist, there's something about another creative person buying your work that is especially gratifying. Maybe it's because you know they're keenly aware of the time and effort that was involved in creating the piece they select.

Liz makes beautiful glass beads. Check out her work at http://www.mostlydetails.etsy.com/. While you're there, why not buy a few of her gorgeous glass beads and make something beautiful for yourself?

Thanks, Liz, and thanks to ALL my beautiful customers. I wouldn't be here without you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment