Thursday, August 25, 2011

Next Up: Art In Speed Park!!!

Just spinning off the fast-paced wheels of a wonderful Woodland Park art fair, I've already packed my bags, my jewelry, and my portable store, and I'm headed to the sweet little town of Sellersburg, Indiana--located just 10 minutes north of Louisville. 

Art In Speed Park is a fair I look forward to all year--I see lots of my artist pals, listen to good music, eat good food and look at beautiful art works. And I enjoy the Saturday evening wind-down in the relaxing wine garden.  Kim Johnson, AISP Director, and her festival staff are among the warmest and most helpful I've encountered--so what's not to love?

And this year they've managed to schedule some delightful end-of-summer weather for the weekend...mid-80's and LOW HUMIDITY. Perfect. :)

I hope you'll be able to make it, but if not, here's my schedule for the rest of the year.  If I don't see you there, I look forward to seeing you somewhere! ♥

Art In Speed Park, Sellersburg, IN, Aug 27-28.
Art In The Vineyards, Cedar Creek Vineyards, Somerset, KY, Sep 10 
TACA Fall Craft Fair 2011 in Nashville’s Centennial Park Sept. 23, 24 & 25
KGAC Fall Fair, Indian Ft. Theater, Berea, KY Oct 8-9
Greater Cincinnati Winterfair, Northern KY Convention Center, Covington, KY, Nov 25, 26 & 27
Columbus Winterfair, Multipurpose Bldg, Ohio State Fairgrounds, Columbus, OH, Dec 2, 3 & 4
 







.


No comments:

Post a Comment